Author / Co-Author Registration Fee Includes
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- Journal Publication
- Coffee Breaks
- Participation in the Technical Program
- Awards Ceremony
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Conference Bag
- Conference Proceedings
- Conference Proceeding CD
Once your paper is accepted the registration, the process begins. You have to complete the following steps.
•At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. If an author has more than one accepted papers, there will be a discount on the registration fees for additional papers.
• Please see the Fee Structure mentioned below or in the “acceptance letter” you have received. The regular fee will be charged up to 6 pages and after that additional USD 20 per additional page will be charged
• Each registration covers maximum one paper.Participating members may register as per the following charges.
|Conference/ Special Session(Technical Program)||INR 3000|
|Industrial Participant||INR 3500|
|Foreign Student||USD 200|
|Foreign Delegates||USD 250|
• All papers will be checked with advance plagiarism detection tools like Turnitin or iThenticate.
• All accepted papers will be published in Scopus indesed Journals
• All the accepted paper will be consider in Scopus, SCI, Web of Science, EiCompendex&Annexure - I Journals, with additional charges. Please contact the organizing chair (9884 3569 33, icepc2.com ) for the publication costs.
We accept payment by Net Banking / IMPS / NEFT / DD
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
(a) The participants MUST bear all banking charges.
(b) Participants to Please mention the Remitter's (Participant/Author) name, Paper-ID and the Purpose of remittance (Registration Fees) clearly in the Funds Transfer Application.
(c) Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel
In case if an author wishes to cancel the registration, the full amount will not be refunded. Refunds will be subjected to an administrative charge to be borne by the registrant. Bank charges that occur will also have to be borne by the registrant. No refund will be made for cancellation after the paper being scheduled in the conference (technical session)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do's and Dont's
- Send your Original Research paper.
- • Send the paper in .doc/.docx Format and take the help of “Sample paper template” from the conference website.
- • Read the “Rules and Regulations” of the conference carefully.
- • Note the last date of paper submission from the conference website and send the paper before the last date of submission.
- • Note the last date of registration. If your paper gets selected, your registration must be confirmed before the last date of registration.
- • Do visit the official conference website (only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all communication and latest information. (Always refresh the webpage for any update)
- • Do check your registered mail ID and mobile number regularly. Any conference notifications will be communicated by mail and phone only.
- • Do ask for the “Conference Schedule” mail from the conference coordinator after the last date of registration only
- • Do not send the papers with high plagiarism.
- • Do not book your travel and accommodation before taking the “Conference Schedule” mail from our conference coordinator. The organizer will not provide any financial loss for travel cancellation/travel rescheduling due to conference rescheduling.
- • Do not reach the venue long before the reporting time on the day of the conference.
- • Do not use any adult picture, controversial map or picture while presenting or publishing your paper.
- • Do not consider the payment confirmation mail (From Payment Gateway) as the final confirmation mail.
- • Wait for the “Conference Schedule” e-mail from the conference coordinator after the last date of registration